CIDERM SP Topical Antiseptic Solution Case Report
guidelines for online posting.
1) Establish a diagnosis of the wound or lesion being treated by any criteria: Clinical signs,Cyolology,Culture or Histopathology.
2) Clean the wound/lesion area as per your usual protocol.
3) Photograph the lesion prior to treatment with a digital camera. Label Day0PreTx
4) Apply Ciderm Topical Antiseptic Solution to the wound/lesion, enough to cover the affected area.
5) Allow the solution to air dry. Bandage only if nesessary or use a collar if animal bites or licks the lesion.
6) Continue treatments up to four times daily (we recommend twice a day) until healing has occurred. The product can be dispensed to the client for use at home.
7) A Post treatment photograph can be taken. Label photo with # days post treatment started. (eg Day7PostTx)
8 Complete the information requested in the Evaluation Form below and click the SUBMIT button.
9) Please email any Photographs or inquires to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Robert Wilkins ,Veterinary Clinical Pathologist